Yesstyle haul 2016 - Rocho - Set: Long-Sleeved Bow-Accent Cardigan + Heart Print Knit Tank Top

Look! I've put the entire description of this product from Yesstyle hoping that other consumers might see this review. 

Seriously, I wish Yesstyle has an option where other consumers can share a pic of their purchases, similar to Amazon.com and Aliexpress. 

Apparently I've purchased another clothing as written in the title post. 

As you noticed, I'm pretty disorganized with my flow of thoughts today. Anyway, I'll just show you the real life pic ok?

------------------------------------------

So here's the ad....

And here's what I've bought....

In this picture, the clothes look shapeless and boxier on me. It doesn't look that bad in the actual.

However, in contrary to what's shown in the ad, the pullover's neck line is not really that low which makes the tank top strap almost hidden. 

I also noticed that in the ad, the sleeve-cut ends at the elbow part. In the actual, it ends at the shoulder.
 

 


But I think the back side is really cute, especially with these ribbons.


Another angle.... 


Also take note, the pullover in the ad seems it's made from a soft thin cottony fabric.

On the actual, it's more like a T-shirt type of fabric. 



Suprisingly, I think the tank top alone is wonderful. 



In general, the top set is just ok. There are some inconsistencies but I think the over-all look is still cute. I just wish they made the neck line lower like in the ad so it would look more flattering in the front side.

Just a tip: I'm normally an XXS-XS or size 6-8 in Australia but I picked the Large against the Medium  for a baggier look (same as the model in the ad).


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm debating whether I should purchase that same one on yesstyle.But I have a few questions such as how is the quality and durability? What size would you recommend for a 5'0 girl with a small frame? I would also appreciate any other advice from you about the outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply.

      Durability wise (pullover- the one with ribbons), It's not high quality but I don't think it's very delicate either. Just think of a typical T-shirt.

      The tank top's quality is much better in my opinion.

      About the sizing, if you want it to be a bit baggy like the one in my picture, Large size would be good.

      If you want it to fit smaller then Medium size would be good as well.

      Let me know if you have purchased it and tell me what you think.

      Honestly, I'm disappointed with the pullover because of the fabric. If you're my neighbor I would just happily give it to you for free. LOLOL

      The tank top is the only one worth keeping for me.

      But let's see how it goes for you.

      Delete