Yesstyle Haul 2016: Cosmetics

I'm back!!!! It feels like forever since I've last posted here. I was a bit busy being lazy lol so I kinda neglected this blog. *Gomen gomen* 

And oh, I sincerely apologize for late replies to comments. To be honest, I was like "Whoa! Someone finally responded!" Haha! Thank you, I highly appreciate it. I'll be looking forward to all your questions/feedbacks from now on!

Anyway, today's haul is about Korean cosmetics (or most of it). Don't expect a comprehensive review though. Like the usual, it's mostly pictures and descriptions.




Shade #21 


This is my default BB cream brand. Our nearest Asian cosmetics shop have stopped supplying Korean cosmetics so I'm glad to find this in Yesstyle.

Why I like it:

- Unlike other BB creams, Missha has several shades that suits different skin tones. I'm a bit fair so #21 fits me. I've also tried #23 before. It's a bit darker for my complexion but it looks natural on me during summer.

- It's creamy. Perfect for dry skin,

- It has a dewy finish. (It looks more natural than matte)

Cons:

- It doesn't cover as well as a foundation. (For example, if you have freckles, the BB cream will only lighten it, not totally hide it)



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I bought this out of curiosity. I can't really tell if it moisturizes my face. It's not like cream which leaves a slippery feel on your face.

To be honest, I feel 'icky' using this. It's like a hair gel which  feels cool on the skin but a bit sticky and watery... and it leaves the sticky-ness on my hands for a short while. And for a few minutes I have to endure that sticky-icky feeling before it dries out. 

For some weird reason, my lip tint or bb cream doesn't blend well after I apply this. It's like this moisturizer leaves an invisible mask on my face.

I probably won't buy this again. I'll go back to my usual Cetaphil, I guess.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Why I like it:

- It has a creamy texture 

- It fits my skin tone  (I picked Natural Beige). 

- Unlike other concealers, this one doesn't crease at all and I love it!

- It  decently lightens my freckles, red spots or pimples


Cons:

- It's not good in covering dark under eye circles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It looks like marshmallow at first glance (^O^)



Why I like it:

- It's cute and it's pink 

Cons: 
-  I realized that I could have bought a pack of sponges for 2.50 dollars in Daiso compared to 5 dollars just for a single piece. (Jeez I'm really a sucker for pink cute stuff. argh!)

----------------------------------------------------


I already used it, hence the brownish color on the brushes. lol

One use and it's broken....


Why I like it:

- It's cute and it's pink

Cons:
- Not durable. One brush has already detached from its body. I need to use sticky tapes to reattach it. (*sigh* when will I learn)

Seriously guys, it's a real cheapo. It's not worth it.


-----------------------------------------------------------------






Why I like it:

- It's cheap.

- It doesn't smudge!!! 

- Nice color (French Latte)


Cons:

- No built -in sharpener. (And you need one)



----------------------------------------------------------------------------







Why I like it:

- It has a creamy texture and blends well with my skin


It does the work. Nothing to complain, really. 



----------------------------------------------------

Overall, I like the products though I should think twice before buying any pink or cute stuff ... especially if there's a cheaper or much better alternative. LOL



1 comment:


  1. Henceforth over every single such advantage, there is a type of duty that stays on your shoulder also with regards to the custom cosmetic boxes of the containers. You ought to be planning the containers by remembering the kind of crowd you have been focusing on.

    ReplyDelete