My experience with Cure Natural Aqua Gel



Cure Natural Aqua Gel is a popular exfoliant in Japan and I've seen many Beauty Gurus recommending this product. There's still a debate whether the grainy stuff that appears when you rub the gel on the skin is real dead skin cells .... or just a tricky ingredient from the said exfoliant.

However, being the skeptic me, I bought one to try it myself. I know many Youtube gurus have made demonstrations on how this thing works, but I'm still not that convinced because most of them have clear looking skin.

On the other hand, I have a real problem with dry skin patches on my face and the only solution to remove it is through exfoliation. My main frustration is the side of my nose because when I apply makeup, the dryness becomes more obvious and it looks really horrible. 

Applying moisturiser seems to help but only temporarily. I normally use St. Ives to exfoliate but it only irritates my face and even cause breakout. Not to mention that it takes very hard rubbing to remove the stubborn dry skin at the side of my nose... which is not even very effective at all. Actually, rough rubbing makes it worse.

So if you want to see a perfect Guinea pig for this, it is no other than ME. 

And I am telling you now that THIS. THING. DOES.WORK! 

I'll simply show it to you with my images.


It has a gel-liquid consistency

This has been my constant battle. It doesn't clear easily even after using a loofah or  usual exfoliant


Applying the gel...


After several seconds, I started rubbing the dry area. See how the dry patches effectively removed.
What you see is real skin!


Result: Minimal flakiness left which is really only visible when zoomed in. Putting moisturiser fixes it.



What made me really convinced that this thing is legit is that the dead skin cells were easily removed by just gentle rubbing of hand. Normally, I use a loofah because the exfoliant beads are not enough to remove them. 

They say it's a gentle exfoliant. I do agree but I still don't recommend it be applied several times in a day. I've done it one time and it left my exfoliated area a bit tingly. Actually, we should only exfoliate like once or twice a week. I have dry skin so once a week is enough for me. 

Oh and don't forget to use moisturizers after.

Now, if you have a very stubborn dry patches that keeps coming back... there's a possibility that you have dermatitis and simple exfoliation will only give it a temporary solution. Better go to derma or apply antifungal cream. 

----------------
So for those in doubt I hope this post convinces you. Yep, it's a bit expensive but you don't really need much to exfoliate your face. Afterall, you don't use this thing regularly only when you need exfoliation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment