Yesstyle Haul 2016: Tops II

Hey hey! I'm back! And today's haul is really exciting because I bought plenty of new tops.

I'm very surprised that most of them are spot on true to what's shown in the pictures. I don't know if I'm just lucky or they assure that you get the legit stuff if  you've spent atleast  a hundred of their products.  I mean, it did say that the they came from different suppliers right? Ok it's just me being paranoid. Alright.... enough. Let's staaaaaa-tttttooooo!





I've been seeing this in the popular category for a long time but I kept hesitating. I was afraid it'll be like the previous clothes I've bought which are popular and  have consistent high star reviews only to get disappointed when I see them in the actual. 

However, this one is super legit--- right color--- right type of fabric--- right size--- right style ---everything! Obviously, I'm impressed.

I was afraid it will be the T-shirt type of fabric again but it's not! 




Here's another one from popular category that does not disappoint. I chose the dark red and it looks really pretty. As you can see I am quite short (4'11.5 ft/151 cm) so it kinda look like a dress on me lol. Still cute though tee-hee.


The top is made of soft wooly fabric.

The slipdress






Another Fairyland bestseller. It's really cute but I've skipped buying it because I wasn't sure if suspenders would look good on me .... or it might look too childish on me. Anyway I read from the reviews that it is detachable so I finally bought it. 

The shirt is really soft and flowy but a bit sheer. Like if you wear a dark bra, you will kinda see the outline from the outside. 

I'm still not sure about the suspenders though. lol





The colour is Coffee Brown indeed. I was afraid it's orange-y like what I've read from the Yesstyle comments. I'm also glad that it is boxy but not too big. The fitting looks perfectly the same as the girl in the ad. 

Cons: It still smells like mothballs at the moment. The buttons are a bit loose like it can pull out any moment in the washer. 


Its warm fabric is perfect for cold days like Winter






I just realized that this is another Oaksa brand. Style-wise it seems similar to what's shown in the ad. However, the color is a big disappointment. It is supposed to be dark grey not light grey. If I've only known, I should've chosen black instead. Oh well, it fits ok so I'll still wear it. 






I really like the style. It has the right bagginess but the strap seems a bit loose. One side keeps sliding down my arms. I'm not sure if it's because I'm narrow shouldered or maybe it's a little big for me. 

Note: You can see two thin straps, the other one is actually my bra so don't mistaken it for double straps tee-hee.

Is it just too big or what?







Saving the best for last lol. At first, I thought this sweater is too big and boxy for me. Eventually, I realized that it doesn't really look bad. It actually looks cute and it even matches my Nike shoes haha.

What I love most is how sooooooooft and cottony this sweater is. It is super good quality for its price. It's something like I'm gonna get from Sportsgirl except it's not worth 80 aud but 26! Like wow!

Warm fabric for cold season

----------------------------------------------------
Over all I'm very happy with the purchase. There were some  flaws but it's not something major that will make me stop wearing them or will make me feel like I've been cheated or I've wasted money.

Ok then, until next Yesstyle Haul! :D

4 comments:

  1. saw your review on yesstyle! thanks for posting this! Very helpful and you look super cute in all of them <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw your review on yesstyle! thanks for posting this! Very helpful and you look super cute in all of them <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review, I somestimes order in yesstyle and they have an amazing range of Cute stuff

    ReplyDelete